- Updated the pictures of our flock.
- Updated fleece sales page for the current year.
- Ewes are looking on track for late April through mid-May delivery. Grey, our biggest, fattest ewe is favoring a back leg, but is not off her feed or showing any other signs of weight or health trouble. She’s always a little overconditioned, and the whole flock is about a month off from when we wanted to get hoof trims done, so we will take a look at her this weekend and try to tackle that maintenance with the others as well.
- I’m back to working with the fleeces again, but I need a (cheap) camera to do closeups, the old cameraphone isn’t able to do that. So I’ll pick up a little point and shoot so there can be more and better pictures of all those different processes. A record as I go would be really useful these days.
- The kids are coming out of sick season and our latest arrival is struggling to learn walking as soon as possible. Hopefully this tires him out enough to start sleeping more than an hour at a time. We are still awaiting the arrival of his first tooth, he has three buds right now, so it could be any day.