We managed to get all the lambs vaccinated with their initial shots today. As is the case with many folks who do not farm full-time, we have been trying to change our electronet over to other types of fencing, but we aren’t done yet, so it’s still up. Our solution to the entanglement issue is boosting the charge with a plug-in charger instead of a solar one. And it’s only on one side instead of two, so that’s a sort of progress.
We also got the shearing for spring done, I may offer some of that in July, it looks much nicer than I thought it would. I hope to have some more pictures up Monday of the sheared sheep. In the meantime, here is a picture of some ferns.